At the Institute of Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery we care about your beauty and well-being.
We offer a wide range of therapies intended to help to improve your quality of life, and to have a quick recovery after the surgery.
Massage program aimed at preparing the elasticity and hydration of the skin before undergoing surgery. Good for your postoperative recovery to be more effective and less painful, with less edema and inflammation, and consequently less pain. It also improves the skin retraction once the inflammatory phase ceases.
5 session plan:
- Day 1 Lymphatic drainage
- Day 2 Therapeutic massage (relieving)
- Day 3 Lymphatic drainage
- Day 4 Lymphatic drainage
- Day 5 Relaxing massage
Cellulite occurs when a tissue bloated of fat and full of water, salt and hormones is trapped between adhesions.
The most prominent signs of this anomaly are: orange peel, with nodules that appear when you press the area and pain that also manifests in pressure.
It is always located in the pelvis, thighs and legs, and it is rare in men and quite common among women.
The anti-cellulite massage is indicated to manually treat these subcutaneous fat accumulations forming edematous cellulite, by promoting venous return, and activating the circulation metabolism improving the area.
1 month plan – 10 sessions:
- Week 1 – Anti-cellulite massage – Lymphatic drainage – anti-cellulite massage
- Week 2 – Anti-cellulite massage – Lymphatic drainage – anti-cellulite massage
- Week 3 – Anti-cellulite massage – Lymphatic drainage
- Week 4 – Anti-cellulite massage – Lymphatic drainage
The reducing massage works on the connective tissue and helps to improve irrigation and lymphatic and venous drainage, in order to mobilize the fat accumulated in a specific area to shape the body. The reduction process occurs because fatty acids and toxins accumulated in the treated area are eliminated.
1 month plan – 10 sessions:
- Week 1 – Reducing massage – Manual lymphatic drainage – Reducing massage
- Week 2 – Reducing massage – Manual lymphatic drainage – Reducing massage
- Week 3 – Reducing massage – Manual lymphatic drainage
- Week 4 – Reducing massage – Manual lymphatic drainage
Manual lymphatic drainage
It is a form of massage which, by gentle manipulation, favours the functioning of the lymphatic system, crucial for an effective running of the immune system. Is performed in order to drain, empty the lymph, thus decreasing the edema in the treated area.
- Cellulite (accumulated fat retains water like a sponge)..
- Facial edema.
- Varicose veins.
- Tired legs.
- Edema of pregnancy (prevention of stretch marks, discharge legs).
- Lympho-static edema (eg in lymphedema after mastectomy).
- Edema of the nervous system (migraines, headaches, dizziness).
- Postoperative edema, to decrease inflammation and improve healing.
- Chronic diseases of the respiratory tract (rhinitis, sinusitis, pharyngitis, tonsillitis …).
- Traumatic edema: hematomas, sprains, muscle jerks, and is particularly suited for the recovery of athletes.
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis and soft tissue disorders (capsulitis, tendinitis, etc..).
- Congenital or acquired lymphedema.
- Edema in menstruation.
- Neurovegetative dystonia (nerves, anxiety).
A very soft massage with oil for easing tensions, daily stress. This massage will take you to a deep relaxation and serenity.
A localized massage designed to relieve muscle pain, strains, sprains, tendonitis, stiff neck, sciatica, lumbago…
A strong therapeutic massage for professionals and amateur athletes to relax, to give elasticity to and treat different parts of the body (legs, arms, back …).
Physical therapy services may be provided at our facilities or in concerted centres.